Train Your Dog to Preform ANY Desired Behavior in 3 Quick, Easy Steps
WHEN IS A DOG TRAINING SHOCK COLLAR HUMANE?
The Endura Flap Kennel Door is identical to the Endura single flap version for doors except that the Following Endura Flap Door parts, which are not normally needed for a kennel door application, have been excluded from the Endura Flap Kennel Door:
1) The external trim frame
2) Decorative hole plugs to hide the screw heads
3) The locking cover assembly (kennels normally use a separate "guillotine" type locking mechanism). However, a locking cover may be added if desired.
Some additional notes:
1) The Endura Kennel door is intended to be installed in either a solid core wood door or in a wall that has been framed out. If you wish to install the Endura flap in a hollow core door, you'll need to frame out the hollow core door first. Alternatively, you can use a regular Endura Flap Door mount, which is "self-framing.
2) If you wish to install the Endura Kennel Door in a wall and don't want to frame the wall yourself, you can purchase the Endura Flap Door for walls in either single or double flap versions.
3) The Endura flap seals so well that the single flap model will meet most needs even in areas that experience four seasons. However, for really extreme weather, the door mount version and the wall mount version are both available in double flap models.
4) There is a significant difference between the rough cut out of the Endura Kennel version and the regular Endura for doors. The regular door mount cut out is larger to allow the bolts to fasten directly to the trim frame. The kennel version is smaller as we intend wood screws (not included) to be used to fasten the frame directly to the door or wall. The kennel door itself should be used as a template or use the rough cutout dimensions given below.
Important: The Endura Flap Kennel Door must be purchased in cases of two doors. Pricing shown is for two units.
Endura Kennel Door Installation Instructions